We’re looking for a Workflow Stabilization Specialist to support our unique team of Production Planning experts to maintain AV and artwork practice for promotional campaigns.
The ideal candidate will step into very matured AV and artwork workflows that help enable creation of global promotional materials on a title-by-title level. Other responsibilities include using their expertise to maintain best practices, troubleshooting issues and communicating effectively and efficiently with other client teams and stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be expected to keep an eye on various production threads and make sure that each step of the workflow is followed correctly and help ensure that any missteps are corrected in a timely manner. They will also be in charge of identifying, capturing, and presenting trends in their assigned regions to the Production Planning team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Workflow analysis and mastery
- Identify problems with workflows and come up with potential solutions to address it
- Troubleshooting access or workflow issues directly with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Issue discovery and the articulation of opportunities for improvement
- Lead workflow pilots, help inform KPIs, measure performance and share learnings
- Implementation of new workflows and optimizations from successful pilots in collaboration with the Production Planning team
- Escalation of issues to proper points of contact whenever required
- Strong accountability across assigned regions within the promo AV and artwork space
- Present and share learnings with the rest of the team
- Awareness of regional and promo AV related challenges and needs
- Regular check ins with regional stakeholders to confirm and strengthen workflow comprehension
- Keep workflow documentation up to date
- Support creation of workflow documentation when required
- Assemble necessary data to fuel workflow optimization
WHAT YOU NEED
- Minimum 5 years of experience in production for promotional creative.
- Experience with AV Post-Production and artwork production workflows.
- Operational management within or working with an agency. This person needs to understand the inner dynamics of how creative is built, and where efficiencies can be made.
- Experience distilling and articulating complex workflow steps and requirements in ways that stakeholders and partners can understand.
- Experience optimizing asset management systems - or similar tools to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow.
- A trained eye for discovering and identifying new ways to supercharge workflows.
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company values and team goals.
- Local and based in Singapore
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a problem-solver who’s able to identify, facilitate, and resolve different issues on each project and the needs of the team.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. If you live and breathe global entertainment and geek out at the thought of bringing complex stories to the world at the intersection of art and science, then we want to talk to you.
- You desire to be scrappy and continuously strive to do more with less.
- You possess a “can do” attitude coupled with a strong commitment to integrity.
- You have an ownership mentality and propensity to take responsibility for key outcomes.
- You are detail-oriented and organized with unrivaled ethics, integrity, and ability
to prioritize effectively to accommodate tight deadlines in a dynamic start-up
- You are self-directed, able to take ownership of activities and drive them through to completion.
WHO WE ARE
At Edisen, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial, and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive, and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Edisen is the place for you.
MORE ABOUT US
Meet Edisen. We make content you can’t ignore. Content that you can optimize, adjust, and improve in-market through our cutting-edge AI. Content you can manage through our worldwide collaboration platform from inception to delivery. Content we call unskippable.
We are an independent, global specialist in production and marketing communications powered by technology and fueled by creativity. We have 12 global offices but work as one team of 500 creators that make unskippable content. We’ve created for some of the world’s biggest and most innovative and recognizable brands, including Ikea, H&M, Dyson, Absolut, Apple, Shutterstock, Netflix, Warner Brothers, and Universal Studios. Just to name a few. Edisen comes with a legacy of 25 years of best-in-class entertainment and award-winning post-production services. And we’ve got the Oscars and Cannes Lions to prove it.
Do you want to become unskippable? Join us!
Edisen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.