We’re looking for a Production Manager to manage a team of production coordinators and coach them through the day-to-day needs of on-going projects. You would be managing the resourcing and routing of titles, load balancing as needed and serving as a main point of contact for escalation and workflow optimization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assume the Management responsibility of the AV and Artwork Production Coordinators.
- Manage resourcing and job allocation for the team across all projects.
- Assume accountability for the oversight of day-to-day production operations and execution across all projects.
- Oversee the production workflows and optimize as needed.
- Lead on training and onboarding of the team into new workflows and practices.
- Ensure that all projects meet or exceed expectations through the sharing of critical feedback and the fostering of open communication.
- Develop and manage key relationships with stakeholders/decision makers.
- Develop and manage key relationships with external partners, vendors, agencies, and independent contractors within the production space.
- Evaluate, refine, and improve post processes to increase efficiency, quality of content, and operational precision.
- Share best practices, resources, and information broadly.
- Serve as a point of escalation on projects for alignment on execution standards when necessary.
WHAT YOU NEED
- At least 8 years of experience within the post-production space in a managerial capacity.
- Strong understanding of AV and Artwork production workflows and deliverables.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and clear ability to define production needs.
- Ability to mentor and guide teammates on projects.
- Outstanding ability to think strategically, predict problems before they arise, and resolve issues in a collaborative fashion.
- Experience working with Agency-level creative teams to build campaigns, specifically within the post-production space.
- Knowledge of post-production scheduling and budgeting software.
- Knowledge of the execution of fast-paced post-production in the entertainment industry.
- Experience communicating with cross-functional teams as it impacts the production process, scope, timeline and/or budget.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are a problem-solver who’s able to identify, facilitate, and resolve different issues on each project and the needs of the team.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. If you live and breathe global entertainment and geek out at the thought of bringing complex stories to the world at the intersection of art and science, then we want to talk to you.
- You desire to be scrappy and continuously strive to do more with less.
- You possess a “can do” attitude coupled with a strong commitment to integrity.
- You have an ownership mentality and propensity to take responsibility for key outcomes.
- You are detail-oriented and organized with unrivaled ethics, integrity, and ability
to prioritize effectively to accommodate tight deadlines in a dynamic start-up
- You are self-directed, able to take ownership of activities and drive them through to completion.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Edisen, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you, and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Edisen is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Meet Edisen. We make content you can’t ignore. Content that you can optimize, adjust and improve in-market through our cutting-edge AI. Content you can manage through our worldwide collaboration platform from inception to delivery. Content we call unskippable.
We are an independent, global specialist in production and marketing communications powered by technology and fueled by creativity. We have 13 global offices but work as one team of 400 creators that make unskippable content. We’ve created for some of the world’s biggest and most innovative and recognizable brands, including Ikea, H&M, Dyson, Absolut, Apple, Shutterstock, Netflix, Warner Brothers, and Universal Studios. Just to name a few.
Edisen comes with a legacy of 25 years of best-in-class entertainment and award-winning post-production services. And we’ve got the Oscars and Cannes Lions to prove it.
Do you want to become unskippable? Join us!
Edisen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.