We are looking for a Production Coordinator to work with a team of Strategists and Creatives behind the positioning and creative expression of original content. You would be involved in a wide variety of organizational, and executional tasks through the conceptual development of video and static assets for the EMEA region.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Gather context and creative materials from Marketing, Content and Research partners to assist in building strategic positioning for every title.
- Build presentation decks and slideshows of asset suites for internal and external presentations.
- Manage day-to-day project support: source required information, research & investigate details required for successful completion, traffic to partners, oversee successful delivery.
- Work closely with Producers and Strategists to support in key stages of the delivery process across both AV and Artwork.
- Own certain stages of delivery on designated titles that require minimal internal input.
- Manage and coordinate delivery of materials to internal partners and external creative agencies to ensure effective kick-off of all creative development.
- Daily tracking of a suite of creative assets for titles, including managing creative timelines during conceptual to creative development.
- Proactively collect, review and select relevant material such as clips and partner promotional materials for designated titles.
- Liaise with internal teams and partners and convey creative intent, title sensitivities and effectively triage concerns or escalations.
- Update deadlines, assets, milestones and partners on project management tools and trackers to maintain clarity and ensure perfect deliveries of conceptual assets in our fast- paced environment.
- Gather relevant links and files of delivered assets and update trackers, decks and cross- functional partners.
- Support ad-hoc internal reporting exercises as needed.
- Collaborate with external agency partners to ensure timely and spec-accurate delivery of conceptual locked assets.
- Manage tactical tasks associated with video and artwork production pipelines (opening project folders, communicating with assistant editors, sending kick-off emails, etc.)
- Responsible for the timely & successful delivery of assigned tasks such as tracking project timelines and progress across a number of verticals and regions.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite to be able to open files and confirm the adherence of delivery specs by external agencies.
- Strong understanding of Video Specs to be able to review delivered video elements for tech spec disparities.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a disciplined approach to project management.
- Experience using a Digital Asset Management system or similar tools to propagate and track assets through an operational workflow.
- Familiarity and passion for entertainment creative development.
- Proven ability to build strong cross-functional relationships with both technical and creative partners.
- Firm knowledge of all aspects of a digital creative and image production workflow.
WHO YOU ARE
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. If you live and breathe global entertainment and geek out at the thought of bringing complex stories to the world at the intersection of art and science, then we want to talk to you.
- You desire to be scrappy and continuously strive to do more with less.
- You possess a “can do” attitude coupled with a strong commitment to integrity
- You have an ownership mentality and propensity to take responsibility for key outcomes.
- You are detail-oriented and organized with unrivaled ethics, integrity, and ability to prioritize effectively to accommodate tight deadlines in a dynamic start-up environment.
- You are self-directed and able to take ownership of activities, and drive them through to completion.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Edisen, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you, and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Edisen is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Meet Edisen. We make content you can’t ignore. Content that you can optimize, adjust and improve in-market through our cutting-edge AI. Content you can manage through our worldwide collaboration platform from inception to delivery. Content we call unskippable.
We are an independent, global specialist in production and marketing communications powered by technology and fueled by creativity. We have 13 global offices but work as one team of 400 creators that make unskippable content. We’ve created for some of the world’s biggest and most innovative and recognizable brands, including Ikea, H&M, Dyson, Absolut, Apple, Shutterstock, Netflix, Warner Brothers, and Universal Studios. Just to name a few.
Edisen comes with a legacy of 25 years of best-in-class entertainment and award-winning post-production services. And we’ve got the Oscars and Cannes Lions to prove it.
Do you want to become unskippable? Join us!
Edisen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.