We’re looking for a Resource Coordinator to help support the management of a decentralized internal team of Creatives, Editors and Designers based in the EMEA region. You will work closely with Operations Managers, Producers, Creatives and freelancers that contribute to the smooth running of productions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Facilitate the good flow of our internal and external creative resources.
- Track project requirements / project health through the Studio.
- Create timelines, instructions or breakdowns for future projects.
- Track and detail time spent and update project statuses.
- Identify potential issues that could cause disruption / blockages.
- Maintain good visibility through internal reporting and project management systems.
- Regularly connect with team members to bridge any deadline / project changes.
- Prepare regular progress reports as needed.
- Work with the team to resolve workflow delays.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2-3 years experience working in a Creative or post production environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Project Management software
- Experience in resource management (plan, request, allocate, load-balance).
- Experience in developing schedules and timelines for projects.
- Good understanding of AV / Artwork workflows and what it takes to deliver great work.
- Extremely detail oriented and a proven ability to multitask.
WHO YOU ARE
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. If you live and breathe global entertainment and geek out at the thought of bringing complex stories to the world at the intersection of art and science, then we want to talk to you.
- You desire to be scrappy and continuously strive to do more with less.
- You possess a “can do” attitude coupled with a strong commitment to integrity.
- You have an ownership mentality and propensity to take responsibility for key outcomes.
- You are detail-oriented and organized with unrivaled ethics, integrity, and ability to prioritize effectively to accommodate tight deadlines in a dynamic start-up environment.
- You are self-directed and able to take ownership of activities and drive them through to completion.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Edisen, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you, and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Edisen is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Meet Edisen. We make content you can’t ignore. Content that you can optimize, adjust and improve in-market through our cutting-edge AI. Content you can manage through our worldwide collaboration platform from inception to delivery. Content we call unskippable.
We are an independent, global specialist in production and marketing communications powered by technology and fueled by creativity. We have 13 global offices but work as one team of 400 creators that make unskippable content. We’ve created for some of the world’s biggest and most innovative and recognizable brands, including Ikea, H&M, Dyson, Absolut, Apple, Shutterstock, Netflix, Warner Brothers, and Universal Studios. Just to name a few.
Edisen comes with a legacy of 25 years of best-in-class entertainment and award-winning post-production services. And we’ve got the Oscars and Cannes Lions to prove it.
Do you want to become unskippable? Join us!
Edisen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.