Edisen is seeking a seasoned DevOps engineer to join our team in Portugal! As a critical member of our core engineering team, you will bring innovative architecture & design solutions to some of the most challenging problems facing our customer base. If you are passionate about all things operations & know how to drive automation and excellence, this role is for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Participate and contribute to design and architectural discussions and decisions
- Be involved in real-time assessment of system engineering issues and drive solutions
- Create tools and solutions to manage and monitor our rapidly growing infrastructure and operations, using those tools to detect issues before they impact operations
- Build and design tools/processes that mitigate risk and increase efficiencies in software development and operations
- Maintain existing and implement new infrastructure and code to ensure our systems are running
WHAT YOU NEED
- 5+ years of DevOps experience in a fast paced & growth-oriented environment
- Relevant cloud software/applications experience, B2B preferred In-depth knowledge of end-to-end software development lifecycle with sound knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Proficiency in multiple coding/scripting languages (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Strong experience with the following: SQL and NoSQL databases
- A variety of AWS product offerings Source control tools like Git and systems like Bitbucket/GitHub Continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Infrastructure Automation (Chef, Puppet, etc.)
WHO YOU ARE
- Excellent problem identification and solving skills Strong communication and partnering abilities
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Edisen, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you, and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Edisen is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Meet Edisen. We make content you can’t ignore. Content that you can optimize, adjust and improve in-market through our cutting-edge AI. Content you can manage through our worldwide collaboration platform from inception to delivery. Content we call unskippable.
We are an independent, global specialist in production and marketing communications powered by technology and fueled by creativity. We have 13 global offices but work as one team of 400 creators that make unskippable content. We’ve created for some of the world’s biggest and most innovative and recognizable brands, including Ikea, H&M, Dyson, Absolut, Apple, Shutterstock, Netflix, Warner Brothers, and Universal Studios. Just to name a few.
Edisen comes with a legacy of 25 years of best-in-class entertainment and award-winning post-production services. And we’ve got the Oscars and Cannes Lions to prove it.
Do you want to become unskippable? Join us!
Edisen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.