We are looking for a QA Engineering Manager to join our team of talented professionals who share never-ending passion and an unwavering focus on our customer experience. You would be managing on a team of other QA Automation Engineers and coordinate with Product and Development teams to help establish quality control processes and systems, identify risks during project planning for new features, and work with the QA team in implementing automated tests which provide sufficient test coverage for our products.
*To be considered candidates must be located in one of the following states: CA, CO, CT, FL, IL, NJ, NY, TN, NV
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Review technical specifications and design documents
- Planning and prioritizing test activities within QA team
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Establishing quality improvement goals and identifying opportunities for improvement based on customer feedback
- Record test progress and results
- Code reviews for new automated tests
- Create and share roadmaps with the team for future test automation efforts
- Maintain coding standards for test automation framework
- Collaborate with Project and Product teams on testing new features for our software products
- Monitoring employee performance to ensure that all quality standards are being met
- Maintain and troubleshoot existing test automation pipelines
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field
- Proven work experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role
- Proven work experience in working with an agile team
- Proven work experience in working with CI/CD Tools such as Jenkins
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Preferably 5 - 10 years professional experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Working knowledge of programming in Python
- Fluency in English
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communicator (written and oral)
WHO YOU ARE
- Comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced, and delivery-focused environment
- Self-directed and able to take ownership of activities, and drive them to completion
- Have a positive “can do” attitude coupled with a strong commitment to integrity
- Detail-oriented and organized with unrivaled ethics, integrity, and ability to prioritize effectively to accommodate tight deadlines in a dynamic start-up environment
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Edisen, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you, and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Edisen is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Meet Edisen. We make content you can’t ignore. Content that you can optimize, adjust and improve in-market through our cutting-edge AI. Content you can manage through our worldwide collaboration platform from inception to delivery. Content we call unskippable.
We are an independent, global specialist in production and marketing communications powered by technology and fueled by creativity. We have 13 global offices but work as one team of 400 creators that make unskippable content. We’ve created for some of the world’s biggest and most innovative and recognizable brands, including Ikea, H&M, Dyson, Absolut, Apple, Shutterstock, Netflix, Warner Brothers, and Universal Studios. Just to name a few.
Edisen comes with a legacy of 25 years of best-in-class entertainment and award-winning post-production services. And we’ve got the Oscars and Cannes Lions to prove it.
Do you want to become unskippable? Join us!
Edisen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Yearly Salary: $90,000 - $100,000