Meet Edisen. We make content you can’t ignore. Content that you can optimize, adjust and improve in-market through our cutting-edge AI. Content you can manage through our worldwide collaboration platform from inception to delivery. Content we call unskippable.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provides technical leadership and direction across a BDH or Value-stream
- Collaborates with architects on the creation and application of technical roadmaps, standards, tooling, and frameworks required to create a modern, high quality, rich application suite.
- Understand the business needs and designs solutions to enable the desired capabilities.
- Recognizes potential strategic application of IT, and initiates investigation and development of innovative methods of exploiting IT assets, to the benefit of organizations and the community. Plays a leading role in improving the interaction and understanding between business and IT.
- Completes the design of an application and drives the advancement of the reference architecture.
- Advances architecture roadmap for business area(s) by recommending third party/cloud solutions and Prototyping initiatives.
- Co-ordinates and participates in tool, technology and service selection, risk assessments and sunsetting in conjunction with technical and business stakeholders ensuring consistency with existing business needs and architectural sustainability.
- Ensures that solutions delivered have excellent customer experience, are secure and scalable, comply with best practices and open standards.
- Look for ways to utilize modern technologies to solve business problems – including AI, Digital platforms, and automation.
- Actively looks for solutions that are buy over build and are cloud based.
- Stays abreast of external trends and new functionality to be released by third party/cloud solutions, identifying and socializing opportunities for expanded business applicability.
- Ensures application solution design conforms to our agreed upon quality attributes such as performance, fault tolerance, etc.
- Ensures product backlog has appropriate technical stories and participates in their prioritization.
- Resolve architectural uncertainties through prioritization, planning, and execution of architectural sprints and re-prioritize Technology Roadmap and portfolio backlogs based on outcomes.
- Provides ongoing and appropriate mentorship for Software Engineers.
- Plays an active role in creating and communicating new technical solutions to business partners.
- Responsible for application quality from design and implementation to deploy and run.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of new and existing features for the existing portfolio of applications for a business area and recommending areas where new investment is merited.
- Responsible for communication and collaboration with senior stakeholders.
- Maintains depth of technical understanding of third party/cloud solutions and Edisen’s implementation of solutions.
- Evaluates technical impacts from and coordinates implementation of new product releases.
- Participates in sizing and estimation activities with the agile team.
- Focuses on always delivering business priority and value.
- Ensures agile teams are adopting best software development practices including manual and automated testing, continuous Integration techniques, automated deployments, etc.
- Collaborates with business SMEs and Business Architects to confirm understanding of requirements and to help drive business value in solution designs.
- Collaborates with User Experience (UX) designers to ensure designs produced can be translated efficiently into working solutions for feature delivery.
- Collaborates with the agile team to establish the definition of done for each of the stages of production within the team.
- Ensures an innovative culture in the team by continuous improvement of deliveries.
- Monitor application behavior in product to ensure that the application performance system stability is meeting business needs and takes appropriate action.
- Ensures that the latest project progress is known to the agile team by ensuring Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools are up to date and participating in daily standups outlining progress made, progress planned and detailing impediments.
- Always thinks with the mind of the end customer, ensuring solutions seek to improve the customer experience and delight their customers.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor's degree in related IT field or equivalent relevant experience. Master's degree preferred.
- More than 8 years' experience with designing, developing and leading enterprise software solutions.
- Experience with Cloud platforms such AWS and/or Microsoft Azure.
- Expert in Agile development/methodologies, Test Automation and TDD (Test Driven Development), CI/CD, DevOps.
- Proficient experience using React/NodeJS/Cypress/Jest/Mongo/Postgres/Express.
- Working knowledge of Micros Services and Micro Front Ends on AWS.
- Working knowledge of Kafka and Camunda.
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes and container management.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to motivate self and others to create and deliver innovative solutions that will excite and delight the customer.
- Demonstrated ability using a logical, analytical approach to problem solving and pays close attention to detail.
- Experience using verbal and written communication skills to facilitate discussion with IT groups and business partners, and senior management.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are comfortable working in an agile, fast-paced, and delivery-focused environment and thrive in our environment where we value an entrepreneurial spirit and those who challenge the status-quo.
- You are self-directed and able to take ownership of activities, and drive them through to completion
- You desire to be scrappy and continuously strive to do more with less
- You are positive “can do” attitude coupled with a strong commitment to integrity
- You have an ownership mentality and propensity to take responsibility for key outcomes
- You are detail-oriented and organized with unrivaled ethics, integrity, and ability to prioritize effectively to accommodate tight deadlines in a dynamic start-up environment
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Edisen, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you, and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Edisen is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
We are an independent, global specialist in production and marketing communications powered by technology and fueled by creativity. We have 13 global offices but work as one team of 400 creators that make unskippable content. We’ve created for some of the world’s biggest and most innovative and recognizable brands, including Ikea, H&M, Dyson, Absolut, Apple, Shutterstock, Netflix, Warner Brothers, and Universal Studios. Just to name a few.
Edisen comes with a legacy of 25 years of best-in-class entertainment and award-winning post-production services. And we’ve got the Oscars and Cannes Lions to prove it.
Do you want to become unskippable? Join us!
Edisen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.