Edisen is looking for an Art Director to join our growing Concept development team. We develop strategic and creative communications solutions for our clients. Often involving several departments, offices and countries across the Edisen’s Group network. Our services range from brand and advertising concepts to developing entertainment formats and marketing programmes across the entire customer experience and purchase funnel. We take pride in solving communications challenges using creativity and the full potential of the Edisen toolbox!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead and be responsible for the creative development and art direction of concepts, campaigns and advertising assets across film, digital social and traditional media.
- Work in teams with copywriters, strategists, project managers and producers.
- Collaborate with creative functions from other Edisen’s departments, such as film production, VFX, sound, motion design, content etc.
- Visualise ideas and concepts for creative presentations – to clients and in pitches.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Creative agency experience, minimum five years – either advertising, digital, social or similar.
- Strong conceptual and ideation skills – the ability to develop new and innovative ideas for concepts and campaigns.
- Strong visualization skills, the ability to take rough ideas and turn them into presentations that wins pitches.
- A collaborative mindset – almost all our projects are partnerships across the Edisen group and external specialist partners.
WHO YOU ARE
- A flexible team player who enjoys working with other creative minds and clients
- Passionate about creative communication and inspiring others to seek ideas that go beyond the expected.
- A creative problem solver, not afraid to take on challenges that may seem impossible or try things you’ve never done before.
- Design driven – has a great attention to detail and won’t let go until we’ve done our best.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Edisen, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Edisen is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Meet Edisen. We make content you can’t ignore. Content that you can optimize, adjust and improve in-market through our cutting-edge AI. Content you can manage through our worldwide collaboration platform from inception to delivery. Content we call unskippable.
We are an independent, global specialist in production and marketing communications powered by technology and fueled by creativity. We have 13 global offices but work as one team of 400 creators that make unskippable content. We’ve created for some of the world’s biggest and most innovative and recognizable brands, including Ikea, H&M, Dyson, Absolut, Apple, Shutterstock, Netflix, Warner Brothers, and Universal Studios. Just to name a few.
Edisen comes with a legacy of 25 years of best-in-class entertainment and award-winning post-production services. And we’ve got the Oscars and Cannes Lions to prove it.
Do you want to become unskippable? Join us!
Edisen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.