We are seeking an entrepreneurial-minded Growth Manager. This candidate will play an integral part in the company’s regional growth strategy and will be based in our Singapore office.
You will be responsible for creating new opportunities pitching across our legacy creative services, along with tech & digital offerings adding value to the client. The primary measurement of success for this role is defined by achieving growth targets.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage end-to-end sales & pitch process, from sales strategy to logistics with meeting setup, supporting pitch materials development, etc.
- Lead and manage new business strategies to profitably grow revenues
- Develop pipeline and customer acquisition strategy
- Submit accurate and timely forecasting and pipeline reporting
- Coach and train growth managers
- Support account management team to foster growth (upstream or downstream services and scaling)
- Responsible for working alongside the creative/design, production and/or innovation teams to create engaging pitch proposal
WHAT YOU NEED
- 10 years of sales experience; demonstrated career progression and strong performance as a senior leader, ideally in digital content, platform sales or production.
- APAC regional experience
- Proven track record of successfully negotiating deals at senior levels of major brands; has deep relationships from the media and agency landscape.
- Experience working alongside producers, creatives & engineers.
- Adept in project management and driving the pitch process
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and detail oriented
- Strong technical savvy
- Excellent communication across all levels; written, verbal, & visual
- Knowledge of technology (SaaS); well-developed product sensibility and experience leading discussions regarding potentially innovative, unique offerings
- Basic understanding of video production/editing would be a plus
- High interest in digital marketing trends and brands
WHO YOU ARE
- Curious - open to testing and learning
- Team player that is results oriented
- Energetic, enthusiastic, proactive, & personable
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Based in Singapore
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Edisen, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Edisen is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Meet Edisen. We make content you can’t ignore. Content that you can optimize, adjust and improve in-market through our cutting-edge AI. Content you can manage through our worldwide collaboration platform from inception to delivery. Content we call unskippable.
We are an independent, global specialist in production and marketing communications powered by technology and fueled by creativity. We have 13 global offices but work as one team of 400 creators that make unskippable content. We’ve created for some of the world’s biggest and most innovative and recognizable brands, including Ikea, H&M, Dyson, Absolut, Apple, Shutterstock, Netflix, Warner Brothers, and Universal Studios. Just to name a few.
Edisen comes with a legacy of 25 years of best-in-class entertainment and award-winning post-production services. And we’ve got the Oscars and Cannes Lions to prove it.
Do you want to become unskippable? Join us!
Edisen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.