Edisen is seeking an IT Manager to join our dynamic Global Operations & IT Team. The candidate will be based in the Singapore office and reporting to and working very closely with the Regional Head of Information Technology. The candidate will perform a variety of technical and resource services in support of the installation, configuration, maintenance, and security evaluation of computer systems and networks.
This position requires broad technical skills, a high level of comfort with the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, professionalism, outstanding organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task in a demanding, fast-paced, but fun environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
•Process on/off boardings in Active Directory and Saas platforms.
•Deploy and maintain third party software on MacOS, Windows, & linux based OS via MDM(JAMF +Intune), GPO, & local scripting.
• Integrate applications for SSO and manage existing via Azure IDP
• Manage IT Inventory in asset management platform
• Be proficient in PowerShell and understand the best practices in utlilization
• Maintain SLA's for IT Support
• Monitor network performance
• Create and mantain IT process documentation
• Maintain APAC network schema and network change management in Netbox Platform
Global IT Projects
• Collaboration with global teams across US & EMEA for strategic initiatives
• Excellent Communication skills to articulate ideas for strategy and execution plans
• Agile project management skills to manage day to day workload (eg, sprint planning & daily standup)
• Strategic execution of project implementation at remote and local locations
• Unify global and local procedures
• Pro-active leadership
• Ownership - Demonstrate and Deliver on quarterly goals defined by the global IT roadmap
• Perform vulnerability and penetration testing of Region-Specific systems in Teneble
• Live and breath Information security and data protection practices
• Improve and maintain the process documentation for ISO27001 compliance
• Perform Email Pen testing in Microsoft Security Platform
• Train end-users quarterly about the latest information security awareness practices
• Participate in the external audits for ISO compliance
WHAT YOU NEED
• 5+ years direct experience administering Microsoft Active Directory environments
• Experience with Windows Server administration and Windows automation
• Experience with MDM platforms (Intune & Jamf)
• Experience working with a VMware vSphere environment
• Strong PowerShell and/or shell scripting skills
• Familiarity with ubuntu Linux
• Familiar with Backup procedures, processes, and documentation
• Familiarity with Information Security Practices
• Security Awareness
• Nessus/tenable workflows
• Cylance End-point management
WHO YOU ARE
•Passionate about technology
•High level of integrity
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Edisen, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Edisen is the place for you.
This role has the potential to lead all of APAC IT with unlimited growth potential
WHO WE ARE
Meet Edisen. We make content you can’t ignore. Content that you can optimize, adjust and improve in-market through our cutting-edge AI. Content you can manage through our worldwide collaboration platform from inception to delivery. Content we call unskippable.
We are an independent, global specialist in production and marketing communications powered by technology and fueled by creativity. We have 13 global offices but work as one team of 400 creators that make unskippable content. We’ve created for some of the world’s biggest and most innovative and recognizable brands, including Ikea, H&M, Dyson, Absolut, Apple, Shutterstock, Netflix, Warner Brothers, and Universal Studios. Just to name a few.
Edisen comes with a legacy of 25 years of best-in-class entertainment and award-winning post-production services. And we’ve got the Oscars and Cannes Lions to prove it.
Do you want to become unskippable? Join us!
Edisen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.