We are looking for a top talent who wants to develop and excel within a dynamic creative, production, technology, and media Group that has international reach.
You will have responsibility for managing the Group’s consolidated reporting and all aspects of the head office accounting function.
Edisen’s finance team has delivered several strategic projects in recent months, including the implementation of the NetSuite ERP and simplification of the Group structure. Several other exciting projects are coming up as we seek to further improve financial and operational processes across the Group. As a key member of the finance team, you will partner with the business operations to help deliver these projects.
The role is full-time, located either at the company's premises on Skeppsbron, Stockholm, or Charlotte Street, London. You will report to the Global Head of Finance and will supervise a team of 2 people, based in Stockholm.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Managing and driving all aspects of the day to day corporate and month end reporting process
- Responsible for the head office companies and other EMEA entities that are supported by the Sweden finance team
- Preparing consolidated results on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis – coordinating with local offices to ensure Group reporting timelines are adhered to
- Preparing monthly management reports and liaising with the Group’s Business Controller to prepare variance analyses against KPIs that are set as part of the Budget and Reforecast process.
- Managing the annual audits, both for the head office companies and liaising with local teams to ensure local audit requirements are met and in accordance with the Group audit timetable
- Managing the process to prepare the Group annual reports, Swedish income tax and VAT returns
- Preparing reports in accordance with the Group’s funding requirements for external stakeholders
- Managing the intra-group funding requirements and other intercompany transactions in accordance with the Group’s transfer pricing policy
- Managing the master data and configuration changes within the Group’s ERP system, NetSuite
- Managing the head office accounting team of 2 people
In addition, you will participate in various development projects with a focus on enhancing systems and processes. And, where applicable, implementing new entities and assisting with any group re-organizations.
Assist in other ad-hoc tasks that occur in a finance department.
WHAT YOU NEED
- CA qualified with at least 5-7 years post qualified experience
- Solid technical background, including reporting and statutory reporting experience
- Financial reporting under IFRS and other relevant standards
- Consolidation experience
- Staff management experience
- Experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders, internal and external
- Report writing
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Deadline driven - you will be working to monthly reporting, budget and forecast deadlines – you need to be able to prioritise as well as being accountable and taking responsibility
- Highly organised and structured
- Professionalism – you will have strong written and verbal communication skills (Swedish and English is a must) as you will communicate with key business stakeholders
- Strong level of accuracy and attention to detail
- But, at the same time, be analytical with the ability to interpret data to grasp the 'big picture'
- Ability to motivate your staff so they meet their deadlines
- Experience from an entrepreneurial or project-intensive company and the financial system NetSuite is seen as a merit
- You are able to work in a Microsoft Office environment with intermediate to advanced software skills, including Excel and other accounting packages
To succeed in the role, you are solution-oriented and take great responsibility and enjoy working with people in a dynamic environment where you contribute with commitment, energy, ethics and integrity. You are self – directed and take ownership of tasks through to completion with responsibility for key outcomes.
The climate at Edisen is prestigious, dynamic, proactive and team-oriented and to fit in with the company, we believe that you share these qualities.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Edisen, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Edisen is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Meet Edisen. We make content you can’t ignore. Content that you can optimize, adjust and improve in-market through our cutting-edge AI. Content you can manage through our worldwide collaboration platform from inception to delivery. Content we call unskippable.
We are an independent, global specialist in production and marketing communications powered by technology and fueled by creativity. We have 13 global offices but work as one team of 400 creators that make unskippable content. We’ve created for some of the world’s biggest and most innovative and recognizable brands, including Ikea, H&M, Dyson, Absolut, Apple, Shutterstock, Netflix, Warner Brothers, and Universal Studios. Just to name a few.
Edisen comes with a legacy of 25 years of best-in-class entertainment and award-winning post-production services. And we’ve got the Oscars and Cannes Lions to prove it.
Do you want to become unskippable? Join us!
Edisen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.