Reporting to the Head of Finance, APAC, this is a 6-month contract position (maternity cover) who will be responsible for the full set of accounts for our Singapore entity.
Promising candidates will have opportunities to qualify for a conversion to permanent employee.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Responsible for full set of accounts for the Singapore entity and manage the monthly accounting processes and tasks (i.e.AP & AR process, GL, bank, account reconciliation)
- Prepare cashflow forecast for Management and HQ twice a month
- Manage office petty cash float and processing of staff expense claims
- Prepare quarterly GST returns for submission to IRAS
- Assist in ad-hoc regional reporting requirements from Management and HQ
- Perform other ad-hoc administrative duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED
- Candidate must possess at a Degree in accountancy, ACCA or Diploma in Accounting Certificate or equivalent with 4 - 5 Years of relevant working experience
- Hands-on experience in Oracle Netsuite accounting system is a plus
- Proficiency in MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc)
WHO YOU ARE
- Attention to detail and meticulous
- Ability to work independently
- Understands the importance to prioritise effectively
- You are honest, meticulous, responsible, independent and proactive in getting things done without much supervision and mature personality
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Edisen, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Edisen is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Meet Edisen. We make content you can’t ignore. Content that you can optimize, adjust and improve in-market through our cutting-edge AI. Content you can manage through our worldwide collaboration platform from inception to delivery. Content we call unskippable.
We are an independent, global specialist in production and marketing communications powered by technology and fueled by creativity. We have 13 global offices but work as one team of 400 creators that make unskippablecontent. We’ve created for some of the world’s biggest and most innovative and recognizable brands, including Ikea, H&M, Dyson, Absolut, Apple, Shutterstock, Netflix, Warner Brothers, and Universal Studios. Just to name a few.
Edisen comes with a legacy of 25 years of best-in-class entertainment and award-winning post-production services. And we’ve got the Oscars and Cannes Lions to prove it.
Do you want to become unskippable? Join us!
Edisen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.