We’re looking for a Global Marketing Director, Content & Creative, who would be responsible for supporting the development of our evolving and growing global brand in all things written and visual. This role will oversee developing content strategy, refining tone and voice, maintaining brand integrity, managing content development and contributing to content writing. You would also be overseeing designers as part of your role.
Working closely with our demand generation, partnership, and marketing operations teams, ensuring that we’re producing great content and visuals while aligning to organizational and departmental metrics. You will also be providing support to the Sales team, where required to ensure go-to-market collateral is on brand and relevant.
This role has a high level of ownership and accountability, and there is a strong opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
PLEASE NOTE: This role can be based in Stockholm, Berlin or London.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead the identification of market trends, business and consumers insights to establish key learnings that will inform the development of on-going marketing strategies.Own the content and messaging strategy, planning, and execution for the Edisen Marketing Team.
- Develop best-in-class content in a variety of mediums, including web content, email messaging, sales enablement content, case studies, research and whitepapers, ebooks, infographics, blogs, webinars, and podcasts.
- Be the driver behind our brand voice and visual identity in partnership with the leadership team.
- Take ownership of content and design testing and iteration process to push the organization to learn more, and faster.
- Support the growth of organic search visibility in partnership with our Demand Gen and web teams.
- Assess impact of different content types/messages and recommend optimizations.
- Support persona and messaging framework development.
- Create and maintain our content calendar.
- Become the in-house expert on Partner marketing, our offerings, and our competitors.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 5-7 years experience working in content and creative roles, preferably in the B2B, Growth Marketing space (agency experience is a plus).
- Proven experience building an audience around your content, either through your professional experience or personal side project.
- Experience collaborating with demand generation, marketing operations, and sales.
- Highly proficient in writing punchy ad copy as well as longer form content such as blogs, press releases, award entries and one-pagers.
- Experience with (and excitement for) growing content mediums, i.e. podcasts.
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re in your element identifying and tracking relevant content metrics
- You effectively incorporate diversity and inclusion within creative outputs and you actively welcome feedback on creative process and outputs.
- You pride yourself on your strong eye and good sense for colour, composition, and various aesthetic styles.
- You have a positive attitude, great organizational skills, and the ability to quickly pivot from project to project while keeping top priorities in the forefront.
- You are a great communicator, in writing and conversation, and can convey details with clarity and coherence.
- You’re an analytical and logic-oriented thinker
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Edisen, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Edisen is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Meet Edisen. We make content you can’t ignore. Content that you can optimize, adjust and improve in-market through our cutting-edge AI. Content you can manage through our worldwide collaboration platform from inception to delivery. Content we call unskippable.
We are an independent, global specialist in production and marketing communications powered by technology and fueled by creativity. We have 13 global offices but work as one team of 400 creators that make unskippablecontent. We’ve created for some of the world’s biggest and most innovative and recognizable brands, including Ikea, H&M, Dyson, Absolut, Apple, Shutterstock, Netflix, Warner Brothers, and Universal Studios. Just to name a few.
Edisen comes with a legacy of 25 years of best-in-class entertainment and award-winning post-production services. And we’ve got the Oscars and Cannes Lions to prove it.
Do you want to become unskippable? Join us!
Edisen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.