We are looking for a Senior Assistant Video Editor to join and help develop our client’s (a leading global streaming service) team. The team will be dealing with the client's requests and will help streamline their work with multiple Vendors. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day work, as well as being hands on with ongoing projects to ensure the process is followed by all stakeholders involved and maintains high-quality, standardised deliverables.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Prepping and editing material (e.g., raw footage, b-roll, stringouts, clips, etc) in Premiere and After Effects.
- Performing quality control on the material to ensure guidelines are adhered to.
- Conform and deliver material.
- Metadata Tag the files.
- Working with proprietary in-house DAM tools and maintain the project database in Airtable.
- Help train vendors and clients in how to use the tools and follow the workflow process daily.
- Work with our in-house platform team to develop and improve our in-house tools to speed up our workflows.
- Be the expert on After Effects work to support the client and external vendors.
- Responsible for maintaining the folder structure and ensuring it’s organized and clean across titles.
- Troubleshoot daily issues as they arise.
- Chasing for assets in conjunction with Production Coordinator
WHAT YOU NEED
- Solid Adobe Premiere Pro skills.
- Highly experience in file management.
- Experience in After Effects is a definite plus.
- Experience using Airtable and/or Excel is a bonus.
- Working knowledge of Slack
WHO YOU ARE
- You are enterprising and interested in a career in Post-Production.
- You have a proactive attitude.
- You are a fast learner and understand how things work to hit the ground running.
- You strive on efficiency and continuous improvement.
- You desire to be scrappy and continuously strive to do more with less.
- You have a positive “can do” attitude coupled with a strong commitment to integrity.
- You have an ownership mentality and propensity to take responsibility for key outcomes.
- You are detail-oriented and organized with unrivaled ethics, integrity, and ability to prioritize effectively to accommodate tight deadlines in a dynamic start-up environment.
- You are self-directed and able to take ownership of activities, and drive them through to completion
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Edisen, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity. You will receive a comprehensive and competitive benefits package which Includes:
- Medical Insurance • Dental Insurance • Vision Insurance • Life Insurance • Optional Supplemental Health Insurance: Critical Illness, Accident, and Hospital Insurance • Short Term Disability Insurance • 360 Performance Reviews • Health Savings Account • Up to 25 Days of Vacation Time • Up to 14 Days of Sick Leave • 11 Observed Company Holidays • Up to 16 Weeks of Paid Parental Leave • 401k Retirement Plan • Global Bonus Program • Monthly Movie Ticket Reimbursements • Employee Assistance Program • Professional Development opportunities
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Edisen is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Meet Edisen. We make content you can’t ignore. Content that you can optimize, adjust and improve in-market through our cutting-edge AI. Content you can manage through our worldwide collaboration platform from inception to delivery. Content we call unskippable.
We are an independent, global specialist in production and marketing communications powered by technology and fueled by creativity. We have 13 global offices but work as one team of 400 creators that make unskippablecontent. We’ve created for some of the world’s biggest and most innovative and recognizable brands, including Ikea, H&M, Dyson, Absolut, Apple, Shutterstock, Netflix, Warner Brothers, and Universal Studios. Just to name a few.
Edisen comes with a legacy of 25 years of best-in-class entertainment and award-winning post-production services. And we’ve got the Oscars and Cannes Lions to prove it.
Do you want to become unskippable? Join us!
Edisen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.