Edisen Singapore is looking for a Technical Post-production Assistant. The role will involve working with the Post and Production teams and providing technical support to keep projects running smoothly. The role will also include creative input during the pitch, concept development and pre-prod phase finding relevant references, creating mock-ups or mood films, and in the post phase helping on media management and assisting the Senior offline editor, Post-producer and Online editor.
The candidate will need at least one year experience working in production or postproduction of digital content, broadcast or advertising, but fresh graduates with relevant experiences and ITE/Diploma/Degree certification are welcome to apply.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Perform all aspects of the editing process, including mastering and formatting
- Perform conversion, compression, archival and synchronisation for different types of components, change of frame rates, aspect ratio and perform quality checks in accordance with delivery and distribution requirements
- Assist during production for shoots
- Be involved in the entire post-production process
- Perform offline edits and add value to projects when possible with your edit suggestions
- Collate and manage all raw media from shoots, graphics and data used in the editing process and ensure timely backups
- Select appropriate music to be used to enhance the quality of the edit
- Assist in online editing, not limited to colour grading and basic motion graphics
WHAT YOU NEED
- Knowing how to use Adobe Premiere Pro & Adobe Effect effectively is a must
- General knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Pr, Ae, Ps, Ai and Me) Premier pro / Intermediate – Ae
- Good with spreadsheets
- Understanding of colour space
- Ability to pick up software that fixes the current problem
GOOD TO HAVE
- Knowledge of current cameras and the formats they use is a bonus
- Can shoot using DSLR and with basic 3-point lighting knowledge
- An understanding of the basics in 2D animation production (Ae) and Colour Grading will be an advantage
WHO YOU ARE
- You have knowledge and skills in the various softwares used in post and an understanding of the whole production process from pre-production to post-production
- Prior background in media/ content production work, emphasising technical capabilities
- Fast learning as new streams of work will happen over time and picking up and understanding how they work so we can hit the ground running each time.
- Familiar with various digital and social media platforms and understand their varying requirements for video content.
- You love to learn.
- You are honest, meticulous, responsible, independent and proactive in getting things done without much supervision and mature personality
- Creative and artistic skills
- You proud yourself on your amazing attention to detail
- Maintain a cool-head when stressful moments arise
- Passion for working in the media industry
- Team player and positive attitude towards work
- Understands the importance to prioritise effectively
- Willing to adopt a flexible approach to different tasks
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Edisen, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Edisen is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Meet Edisen. We make content you can’t ignore. Content that you can optimize, adjust and improve in-market through our cutting-edge AI. Content you can manage through our worldwide collaboration platform from inception to delivery. Content we call unskippable.
We are an independent, global specialist in production and marketing communications powered by technology and fueled by creativity. We have 13 global offices but work as one team of 400 creators that make unskippablecontent. We’ve created for some of the world’s biggest and most innovative and recognizable brands, including Ikea, H&M, Dyson, Absolut, Apple, Shutterstock, Netflix, Warner Brothers, and Universal Studios. Just to name a few.
Edisen comes with a legacy of 25 years of best-in-class entertainment and award-winning post-production services. And we’ve got the Oscars and Cannes Lions to prove it.
Do you want to become unskippable? Join us!
Edisen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.