The role is an assistant editor role, with the emphasis being on technical capabilities. This would be part of a global 24-hour team dealing with the client's requests, you would work in one of our teams on a shift basis covering 1 part of the 24 hour cycle.
You will deal with the usual daily assistant editor work as well as be the expert in the office on the details of workflows. You will train assistant editors in the office on correct processes, help develop new workflows with the PM and PC’s.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Prepping material in Premiere and After Effects
- Edit material in Premiere
- QC material following client guidelines
- Conform and deliver material
- Train assistant editors on workflows and process
- Develop new workflows with the PM and PC
- Be the expert on AE work and support the local office
- Maintaining the project database (held in Airtable)
- Keep the folder structure organised and clean
- Trouble shoot daily issues
- Chasing for assets (in conjunction with PC)
- Time reporting
- Ad hoc documentation organization
WHAT YOU NEED
- Premiere Pro Skills
- After effects Skills
- File management master
- Airtable/Spreadsheets knowledge
- Able to teach others
- Able to develop and communicate workflows
WHO YOU ARE
- Proactive, seeking out work and chasing our clients and PC's
- Attention to detail, never missing the QC issues
- Fast learning - new streams of work will happen over time and picking up and understanding how they work so we can hit the ground running each time.
- Efficiency minded - We are all about making our workflow more efficient and as the person on the front line you would be best placed to figure out how we could improve them. Look for these and pitch them to the Supe team.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Edisen, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Edisen is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Meet Edisen. We make content you can’t ignore. Content that you can optimize, adjust and improve in-market through our cutting-edge AI. Content you can manage through our worldwide collaboration platform from inception to delivery. Content we call unskippable.
We are an independent, global specialist in production and marketing communications powered by technology and fueled by creativity. We have 13 global offices but work as one team of 400 creators that make unskippablecontent. We’ve created for some of the world’s biggest and most innovative and recognizable brands, including Ikea, H&M, Dyson, Absolut, Apple, Shutterstock, Netflix, Warner Brothers, and Universal Studios. Just to name a few.
Edisen comes with a legacy of 25 years of best-in-class entertainment and award-winning post-production services. And we’ve got the Oscars and Cannes Lions to prove it.
Do you want to become unskippable? Join us!
Edisen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.