Edisen in Berlin is seeking a full-time, on site Junior Production Artist to join our diverse, international team, to work with graphics and moving content for our large global client base. This role has global impact and reach, working on projects for key accounts and major international companies!
This is a great opportunity for someone with creative passion, looking to work in a multi-faceted capacity in a fast paced and evolving work environment. The ideal candidate will be a high energy, entry level Junior Production Artist, excited to learn and take on a variety of responsibilities within the post-production creative team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Using production materials, conduct graphic design, compositing, motion design and other related activities to convert, adapt and modify the creative content for key clients and various markets and platforms
- Work with our unique systems and plug-ins to manage and deliver large volumes of files
- Collaborate closely with team members and project managers to align on content needs
- Follow client guidelines in all daily tasks, keeping a close dialogue with the client to suggest creative improvements within our area of expertise.
- Utilize software and technology to streamline and optimize complex processes within the creative team
WHAT YOU NEED
- Relevant education or previous work or internship experience
- Ability to meet deadlines
- General knowledge of post production and adaptation/versioning
- A good eye for layout and design. Attention to detail is a must!
- An interest in the development and process improvement of workflows
Experience with After Effects, InDesign, and Nuke/Flame is a plus but not required!
WHO YOU ARE
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set and take initiative
- You are solution-oriented, hard-working, reliable, and results-driven
- You enjoy being part of a tight knit, experienced, and well-established team
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Edisen, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Edisen is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Edisen is a global, full-service award-winning Creation Studio specializing in communications, production, entertainment and MarTech. Think of us as an advertising and social media agency, production and tech company — all rolled into one.
For over 20 years we have crafted award-winning stories (Oscar, BAFTA, Cannes Lion, Palme d’Or, Sundance, Berlinale, PromaxBDA) and delivered marketing and communications solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
With offices in 12 cities worldwide, our 400+ world-class talent bring diverse insight and craftsmanship to any given project, working in integrated workflows and using a powerful platform to interact with both local and multinational clients in order to deliver smart, cost-efficient and truly useful solutions, including production, live events, media buying, distribution, performance analytics and strategy.
We believe in a world full of amazing experiences. Join us!
Edisen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.