Edisen is looking for an English and Korean-speaking Video Editor to join us. You will get the chance to be a part of a dynamic team, working with a top entertainment company to create content for fans of Korean and Asian Dramas.
WHO YOU ARE
- Extremely organized and able to thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Ambitious, passionate, and willing to challenge the status quo to achieve excellence
- Highly attuned to fan and internet culture, with a keen interest in Korean entertainment, dramas, and culture
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work closely with writer-producers to understand and deliver to the edit brief
- Edit a range of videos including studio shoots, variety shows, behind the scenes footage, music videos, Korean drama compilations, highlights, and other editorial formats to serve our global k-drama fandom
- Creatively develop the channel, brainstorming new edit formats and styles to expand our Youtube offering
- Assemble rushes and audio files, insert graphics, select library music, sound mix, color grade, and export them for review and upload
- Address feedback from the team, client, talents, and workshop edit till ready for upload
- Edit cutdowns for other social media channels, keeping in mind the creative best practices for each platform and ensuring consistency in style and visual quality
- Collaborate with graphic and motion designers to make sure edit and visuals represent the channel, its vision, and appeal to the target audience
- Continuously innovate to streamline workflow processes and improve efficiency, working through technical difficulties when the need arises
WHAT YOU NEED
- At least 3 years of experience as an editor in a post-production house, creative agency, or as part of a social media team
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (PremierePro, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Ability to put together an edit that is original, entertaining, and brings out the best of talent and title
- Able to translate client feedback and creative direction into actionable tasks, confident in applying written/spoken feedback to edit
- High attention to detail, organization, and visual consistency
- A systematic approach to edit workflow while retaining a level of flexibility to accommodate curveballs
- Uncompromising with asset management and structure organization
- Passionate about content creation and finds satisfaction in serving a wide audience base
- Interest in Korean culture, dramas, and entertainment
- Working proficiency in both English and Korean, confident in editing rushes in Korean without the help of subtitles, and communicating to the team and client in English
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Edisen, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Edisen is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Meet Edisen. We make content you can’t ignore. Content that you can optimize, adjust and improve in-market through our cutting-edge AI. Content you can manage through our worldwide collaboration platform from inception to delivery. Content we call unskippable.
We are an independent, global specialist in production and marketing communications powered by technology and fueled by creativity. We have 13 global offices but work as one team of 400 creators that make unskippablecontent. We’ve created for some of the world’s biggest and most innovative and recognizable brands, including Ikea, H&M, Dyson, Absolut, Apple, Shutterstock, Netflix, Warner Brothers, and Universal Studios. Just to name a few.
Edisen comes with a legacy of 25 years of best-in-class entertainment and award-winning post-production services. And we’ve got the Oscars and Cannes Lions to prove it.
Do you want to become unskippable? Join us!
Edisen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.