Edisen is seeking a talented VFX Producer to join our team in New York! This is an exciting opportunity to work on award-winning projects with leaders in the production space.
You will have the ability to partner with our VFX Supervisor to create commercial and long-form features, while guiding clients through the creative process. If you have a unique, creative eye for VFX and want to work on exciting projects, join us!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead awarded VFX projects in the commercial, episodic and feature verticals
- Own all aspects of initial planning, creating bids, preparing budgets, and discussing the pipeline and workflow
- Assign resources and personnel balancing quality and profitability
- Partner with our Creative Directors and VFX Supervisors to manage strategic client relationships
- Lead client reviews and meetings, while managing and maintaining the project calendar and documentation
- Execute and actualize VFX projects
- Keep abreast of colleagues and competitors expertise
- Utilize tools and software to manage projects, such as: Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Workbook
- Utilize VFX software for scheduling, budgeting and pipeline building such as Shotgun
- Basic knowledge of workflow and pipeline approaches utilizing VFX Software such as Maya, Houdini, 3ds Max, Nuke and Flame
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3+ years of experience in VFX production in the commercial or advertising verticals
- Previous experience in long-form feature/episodic VFX such as Script assessment and breakdowns is a plus
- Experience bidding out and producing a VFX project
- Familiarity with post-production pipeline from asset delivery through editorial, sound, VFX, versioning, delivery and distribution
- Experience acting as the main point of contact for the client for daily communication throughout the project pipeline
- Working knowledge of: Maya, Houdini, 3dsmax Nuke, Flame Shotgun, Ftrack
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Suite Big plus for experience with Workbook
WHO YOU ARE
- Excellent communicator with the ability to navigate complex situations
- Eagerness to learn and adapt quickly
- Highly organized and a problem solver
- You love VFX and all the technical and troubleshooting bits that go along with it
- You look at both the big picture and details in VFX projects in order to ensure a smooth schedule and delivery
- You work collaboratively with artists for creative solutions
- You can balance client and creative requests with budgetary restrictions
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Edisen, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Edisen is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Meet Edisen. We make content you can’t ignore. Content that you can optimize, adjust and improve in-market through our cutting-edge AI. Content you can manage through our worldwide collaboration platform from inception to delivery. Content we call unskippable.
We are an independent, global specialist in production and marketing communications powered by technology and fueled by creativity. We have 13 global offices but work as one team of 400 creators that make unskippablecontent. We’ve created for some of the world’s biggest and most innovative and recognizable brands, including Ikea, H&M, Dyson, Absolut, Apple, Shutterstock, Netflix, Warner Brothers, and Universal Studios. Just to name a few.
Edisen comes with a legacy of 25 years of best-in-class entertainment and award-winning post-production services. And we’ve got the Oscars and Cannes Lions to prove it.
Do you want to become unskippable? Join us!
Edisen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.