Edisen is seeking a Product Owner / Agile Project Manager to join our dynamic Development Team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Help define requirements for your product area, and work with the Product Managers to define and break down priority features into feature stories that the engineering team can quickly develop.
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals for your Scrum teams (Daily Stand Ups, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Retrospectives)
- Communicate project status and risks to management on a regular basis
- Remove impediments for development team as they come up
- Manage sprints in JIRA and work with Product Managers to prioritize Product backlog
- Identify resistance and performance gaps and work to develop and implement corrective actions
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Ensure timely completion of deliverables that are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Identify areas of opportunity and weakness in both product and process, articulating and implementing iterative solutions based on data-driven decision making.
WHAT YOU NEED
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Owner or Project Manager, shipping enterprise software to a diverse set of users.
- Experience building Campaign Management or MarTech software products
- Experience in SaaS is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience working with global brands, creative agencies, media agencies, and a strong understanding of the branding creative process would be highly valued.
- Ability to thoroughly understand complex business and technical issues and influence decision making.
- Startup experience working with Scrum and Agile development environments.
- Strong execution skills with acute attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills that allow you to bridge the gap between product expectations and development teams.
WHO YOU ARE
- A passionate leader of teams to establish confidence in the dev team and ensure successful project delivery
- Excited to be a vocal and proactive team member
- An Agile Champion within that ensure developers understand what needs to be built and practices best practices to build a productive team dynamic
- Exhibits a positive, can-do attitude and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Above all else, foster a collaborative team environment driven to build great software while having fun
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
At Edisen, you’ll get an exciting challenge at a fast growing, entrepreneurial and global company, where we believe that high job satisfaction is the basis for personal achievement. With us, you get to work with market-leading brands and exciting customers who will challenge you and you, them.
You will be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow. We are one, transparent team. We are open-minded, receptive and strive for honesty and integrity.
We believe our people and our work make the difference, for our clients and their audience. If you’re looking to make an impact, Edisen is the place for you.
WHO WE ARE
Meet Edisen. We make content you can’t ignore. Content that you can optimize, adjust and improve in-market through our cutting-edge AI. Content you can manage through our worldwide collaboration platform from inception to delivery. Content we call unskippable.
We are an independent, global specialist in production and marketing communications powered by technology and fueled by creativity. We have 13 global offices but work as one team of 400 creators that make unskippablecontent. We’ve created for some of the world’s biggest and most innovative and recognizable brands, including Ikea, H&M, Dyson, Absolut, Apple, Shutterstock, Netflix, Warner Brothers, and Universal Studios. Just to name a few.
Edisen comes with a legacy of 25 years of best-in-class entertainment and award-winning post-production services. And we’ve got the Oscars and Cannes Lions to prove it.
Do you want to become unskippable? Join us!
Edisen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.